Geeks, nerds, and math lovers unite – it’s time to celebrate Pi Day! In honor of all things 3.14159, March 14 is the day to embrace both your sweet tooth and your inner arithmetic aficionado.
Pi is a mathematical constant. You know what else remains constant? Taxes. But don’t be irrational…take steps to maximize your return with these easy money-saving tax tips. In preparation for April 18, make sure you check these items off your to-do list:
- Gather your W-2, 1099, and any other tax forms that document your income
- Collect your receipts
- Gather up your charitable giving records
- Add up any current college expenses
- Make a list of any changes to your personal info
- Have a copy of last year’s tax return
- Keep everything organized and in a safe place
All Your Bases Covered
Because pi is the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter, you could say that pi is well-rounded. If you want to have a well-rounded tax return, then don’t forget your deductions.
Don’t worry about knowing these tax rules. Meet with a TurboTax Full Service expert who can prepare, sign and file your taxes, so you can be 100% confident your taxes are done right. Start TurboTax Live Full Service today, in English or Spanish, and get your taxes done and off your mind.